YOU CAN AUTOMATICALLY INSERT A SIGNATURE FOR EACH E-MAIL SENT FROM YOUR HOTMAIL ADDRESS. WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW.
INSERT HOTMAIL SIGNATURE
You add a signature through the Outlook interface during install:
- Login Hotmail account interface online.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select ‘Options ‘.
- In the interface Options appear on the left, select Email Singnature (email signature) in the folder Layout.
- At the next Hotmail signature interface, these tools help users can create their own signature as Word format, alignment or insert images into Word up.
You will see there are 2 squares with 2 Optional signature in a new message and mail forwarding or reply. Analysis on 2 boxes and click Save to save changes.
- So, you have completed the steps to create a signature on Hotmail. Every time you send a message, the signature will appear automatically the end message. If do not want to use a signature, you can also delete them.