How to Sign in Hotmail?
Hotmail login is simple. Sure, if you read this article, your problem is that you can not access it for any reason.
But before that, we will explain how to connect to Hotmail through the site, and then how to do it through the App for smartphone users who want to login Hotmail.
Visit: First, visit hotmail.com here, this is the official page of this email service.
Enter your login information: Your Email, phone or Skype account. If this is the first time, create Hotmail account.
And if you want, this is how to sign in with a Security key to Hotmail account.
And now we will continue to sign in Hotmail.
Enter your email or phone, then your password. If you want to keep signed in click here, if you don’t want then just disable it.. and then click on Sign in.
Great! You’ve login Hotmail. Then you will get on the main page of Hotmail or Outlook mail. So you can see here.
- Mail inbox: Here will be all of you emails, your junk mail, your saved draft mail, or your sent items, or deleted items.
- So right is your setting panel, you can change your settings whenever you want.
- If you need any help with Hotmail, click “?”. And here are some features you can check out.
- And your skype option, you need to sign in to Skype and you can skype from here.
2/The Android device
Sign in Hotmail from your mobile phone is almost as easy as your computer. However, you must meet some requirements to do so.
The first thing is that you have to have a mobile phone compatible with the Outlook app because to access from the phone, it is better to do it from the App than from the web.
The second requirement is to have a Wi-Fi connection so that your phone has Internet access.
If you meet these two requirements, the steps to follow are simple:
- Download the app. The first step is to download the app. It’s free and you can get it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, depending on whether you’re using Android or iOS.
- Install and launch it: Once you have downloaded the application, you must install and open it. Download and installation may take several minutes depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
- Enter your login information: By typing Apps, you will be asked to enter your login information. Just enter them and click “Connect”.
- It’s done: With this simple procedure, you will have direct access to your Hotmail inbox.
3/The iOS Devices
Tap on the Settings icon and in here go down and tap on Passwords and accounts then tap on An account and choose outlook.com.
Now you can see here it’s trying to go to the locking dot live.com now we need to put in the username and password. So I’m gonna put in the username and then turn on next and we need to put in the password.
So I want to put in a password here and then tap on sign in.
Now it will send out a verification code to one of the form that you put in.
For example my it’s either a mobile number or email address.
Now I’m gonna choose a mobile phone so I choose that one there and I’m gonna pray in the last four digits of the phone number. Then I tap on the send code and will send to my mobile number.
So and I’m going to use that code to sign in and then verified so once you got the verification code tap on the verify button.
And make sure the mail button is switch on. You can also include contacts, calendars and reminders, then tap on Save.
And that’s it so now the Outlook account has been added to your mobile device.
So if you launch the Mail app and here you can see I have Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook.
So in order to view emails coming from the outlook service just tap on Outlook and there this.
The Outlook bellow, if you tap it, it will expand out and we’ll show you
- Conversation history
- Outbox folder
CAN’T LOGIN HOTMAIL ACCOUNT:
Check this first:
- Make sure you enter the correct email and CAPS LOCK is off when entering your password.
- You should try to sign in to Hotmail with a browser other than the one you use regularly.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet strong enough. If you connect using wifi, try connecting your PC with ethernet.
- If you recently changed your password, try entering your old password.
And If these do not help you log back into your account, try resetting your password or see if one of the other scenarios below applies to you.
- Reset your Hotmail account password.
- If you do not remember your Microsoft account email address, click here.
- Your account is locked.
- If you sign in at another location
- Microsoft keeps an eye out for unusual sign-in activity on your account, just in case someone is trying to access your account. If you are moving to a new location or using a new device, we may ask you to confirm that it is you.