How to Sign in Hotmail?
Hotmail login is simple. Sure, if you read this article, your problem is that you can not access it for any reason. If this is your case, please go directly to the third part of this article, because you will find information on that.
But before that, we will explain how to connect to Hotmail through the site, and then how to do it through the App for smartphone users who want to login Hotmail.
Visit: First, visit hotmail.com here, this is the official page of this email service.
Enter your login information: Your Email, phone or Skype account. If this is the first time, create Hotmail account.
And if you want, this is how to sign in with a Security key to Hotmail account.
2/The Android device
Sign in Hotmail from your mobile phone is almost as easy as your computer. However, you must meet some requirements to do so.
The first thing is that you have to have a mobile phone compatible with the Outlook app because to access from the phone, it is better to do it from the App than from the web.
The second requirement is to have a Wi-Fi connection so that your phone has Internet access.
If you meet these two requirements, the steps to follow are simple:
- Download the app. The first step is to download the app. It’s free and you can get it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, depending on whether you’re using Android or iOS.
- Install and launch it: Once you have downloaded the application, you must install and open it. Download and installation may take several minutes depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
- Enter your login information: By typing Apps, you will be asked to enter your login information. Just enter them and click “Connect”.
- It’s done: With this simple procedure, you will have direct access to your Hotmail inbox.
3/The iOS Devices
CAN’T LOGIN HOTMAIL ACCOUNT:
Check this first:
- Make sure you enter the correct email and CAPS LOCK is off when entering your password.
- You should try to sign in to Hotmail with a browser other than the one you use regularly.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet strong enough. If you connect using wifi, try connecting your PC with ethernet.
- If you recently changed your password, try entering your old password.
And If these do not help you log back into your account, try resetting your password or see if one of the other scenarios below applies to you.
- Reset your Hotmail account password.
- If you do not remember your Microsoft account email address, click here.
- Your account is locked.
- If you sign in at another location
- Microsoft keeps an eye out for unusual sign-in activity on your account, just in case someone is trying to access your account. If you are moving to a new location or using a new device, we may ask you to confirm that it is you.